Placing an order on Gearogs is simple - learn here how to get your long desired gear!
- Search for the name and model of the gear you're looking for in the Gearogs database. You’ll be able to see if any there are any available for sale immediately in the search results as they’ll have a blue ‘1 for sale’ flag on the model card:
- After clicking on the gear you want to purchase, click the blue 'Buy Gear' button, or ‘1 for sale’ link. Here you’ll see more details about this particular model of gear you want to buy, including the condition, additional notes, shipping method, and the seller. To keep going, click ‘Details...’ on the right:
- Choose your preferred shipping method by stating the region you’d like it shipped to, or if you’d like to pick up.
- If you’re not quite ready to commit yet and would like to ask the seller a question (like if they’ll ship to your state or continent if it’s not specified in the shipping methods drop-menu), you can do so in the comment box. The seller will receive an email notification about your query.
Note: Please ensure your shipping address is correct and up to date on Gearogs and on PayPal (if this is your chosen payment method) before completing your order to avoid delays with receiving your order or further complications.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ to complete your order: