If you would like to add books to the Bookogs Database, please follow these simple steps:
- Click the blue ‘Add Book’ button at the top of the page:
- This will take you the submission form:
- Add as many details from the physical book as possible in order to create the most substantial contribution to the database;
- Required fields are indicated with a red dot;
- On the right side you will find detailed information regarding the field you are currently filling in.
- Please remember that in order to add an item to the database, you should have the physical item in front of you. This item should be the primary source of information for your submission.
Additionally, we recommend checking out the Bookogs Guidelines to help you get started.
- When you’re satisfied with all the data that you've added and all required fields have been filled in, the message Good to go! will appear on the top right and you do have the following options:
- Edit: Continue editing your book submission;
- Preview: See what the book submission will look like in the database;
- Save Draft: This way you can continue working on the submission later. You can access your drafts from the dropdown menu when clicking on your username on the top right.
- Submit: This will save and add your submission to the Bookogs database. You can always come back to edit or add to your book submission later.
- Images can be added to the submission once it has been saved. Simply click on the "Add Images" link below the image frame:
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions or if something is unclear!