Are you ready to make that book collection grow? Buying books on Bookogs can be done following a few simple steps. This is how it works:
- Search for the title of the book you’d like to buy in the Bookogs database. You’ll be able to see if the books is for sale immediately in the search results as it’ll have a blue ‘1 for sale’ flag on the book card:
- After clicking on the book you want to buy, click the blue ‘Buy Book’ button. Here you’ll see more details about this particular book, including the condition, additional notes, shipping method, and the seller. To keep going, click ‘Details...’ on the right:
- Choose your preferred shipping method by stating the region you’d like it shipped to, or if you’d like to pick up.
- If you’re not quite ready to commit yet and would like to ask the seller a question (like if they’ll ship to your state or continent if it’s not specified in the shipping methods drop-menu), you can do so in the comment box. The seller will receive an email notification about your query.
Note: Please ensure your shipping address is correct and up to date on Bookogs and on PayPal (if this is your chosen payment method) before completing your order to avoid delays with receiving your order or further complications.
- To proceed, click ‘Add to Cart’ to complete your order:
That's it! Get ready for your next book adventure! 📖☕