What's the best way to remember an awesome concert? Get the event poster and hang it in your bedroom!
This is how you can buy your favourite posters on Posterogs:
- Search for the name or type of poster you’d like to buy in the Posterogs database. You’ll be able to see if any individual posters are for sale immediately in the search results as they’ll have a blue ‘# for sale’ flag on the poster card:
- After clicking on the poster you want to buy, click the blue ‘Buy Poster’ button. Here you’ll see more details about this particular poster, including the condition, additional notes, shipping method, and the seller. To keep going, click ‘Details...’ on the right:
- Choose your preferred shipping method by stating the region you’d like it shipped to, or if you’d like to pick up.
- If you’re not quite ready to commit yet and would like to ask the seller a question (like if they’ll ship to your state or continent if it’s not specified in the shipping methods drop-menu), you can do so in the comment box. The seller will receive an email notification about your query.
Note: Please ensure your shipping address is correct and up to date on Posterogs and on PayPal (if this is your chosen payment method) before completing your order to avoid delays with receiving your order or further complications.
- To proceed, click ‘Add to Cart’ to complete your order:
- If you're not quite ready to commit to this purchase yet, save it to your Wantlist and get an email notification when any copies are listed for sale, or just check it out later.