By following a few simple steps, you can add your favourite posters and flyers to the Posterogs Database:
- Click the blue ‘Add Poster’ button at the top of the page:
- This will take you the submission form:
- Add as many details from the poster as possible in order to create the most substantial contribution to the database;
- Required fields are indicated with a red dot;
- On the right side you will find detailed information regarding the field you are currently filling in.
- Please remember that in order to add a poster to the database, you should have the physical item in front of you. This item should be the primary source of information for your submission.
Additionally, we recommend checking out the Posterogs Guidelines to help you get started.
- When you’re satisfied with all the data that you've added and all required fields have been filled in, the message Good to go! will appear on the top right and you do have the following options:
- Edit: Continue editing your poster submission;
- Preview: See what the poster submission will look like in the database;
- Save Draft: This way you can continue working on the submission later. You can access your drafts from the dropdown menu when clicking on your username on the top right.
- Submit: This will save and add your submission to the Posterogs database. You can always come back to edit or add to your book submission later.
- You can add an image after your submission is saved. Simply click on the "Add Images" link below the image frame: