There are several options for getting a good image to add to your submission. Here some tips:
- Scanning: This will get you the best images if you have access to one. Please remember to remove white-space around the image by cropping;
- Smartphone picture: You can also get a pretty decent photo for your submission using your smartphone.
- If you’re using an iPhone you can enable a grid view to your camera which will help you get your image a little straighter. To do this, go to your phone’s settings -> Camera -> flip the toggle next to grid.
- You can also crop images directly from your phone with the ‘Edit’ function.
- Free apps: There are also several free apps you can download to help you take high quality images on your phone for your submissions;