As per Filmogs Guidelines, the physical release should be the primary source of information for a submission. Therefore, contributors should ensure the Release of their item exists in the database before adding a Film (master) page.
More info on the difference between a Film and Release page can be found here.
1) From the top navigation bar, click 'Contribute' and select 'Add Release':
2) Add as many details from the physical releases as possible in the submission form to create the most substantial contribution to the database:
- Required fields are indicated with a red dot;
- On the right side you will find detailed information regarding the field you are currently filling in.
Note: We recommend you check out the Guidelines for all Databases before getting started.
3) If you are able to upload images of the release, then you are encouraged to do so, however, it is not mandatory.
That's it! Thanks for helping build the Filmogs database!
P.s: You can edit your (or other) submissions at any time via the 'Edit this Release' button at the right of the page: